A snow storm, a march for life and airport closures kept Washington in the news in the month of March. Despite the disruptions, over a hundred quallie... Read more
Over the Shoulder has been helping put smartphone-based qualitative into the toolkit of qual researchers and insight seekers for almost nine years now... Read more
In today’s time, millennials and Gen Z can be seen as the leaders of the digital age. Their product choices and shopping preferences have an enormous... Read more
Last week the Qual360 Conference was in Berlin for its annual European event. Running over 2 days, and now in its 8th year, this dedicated qual conference is growing in stature and geographical relevance – mirroring perhaps the growing role of qual, making sense o... Read more
- QUAL360 Europe 2018: Scott Weiss of Babble Exploring The Ecology of UX
- What’s exciting about QUAL360 Europe 2018?
- Pre-conference interview with Barbara Schandl of Mondelez International
- Researchers are using Virtual Reality to Capture Consumer Research Data
- QUAL360 Conference Series 2018 – Registrations are Open!
- Building Relationships in a Digital World
Visual storytelling is one of the hottest trends in research and insights. Visual display of data is useful for both quantitative and qualitative market research. Regardless of the data source, the manner in which you display a data can hav... Read more
Qualitative market researchers work hard to keep up with the times. They continuously keep abreast,... Read more